May the force be with you

zondag, september 24, 2006

The truth

Hello Sir

Remember me

I'm the man you thought I'd never be

I'm the boy who you reduced in tears

I’m the lad called ‘tinky’ for six old years

Yeah that's right my name is Bob

I'm the one who landed the popstar's job

The one who you told look don't touch

The kid who wouldn't amount too much

Well, I’m here and you are still there

with your fake sport car and receding hair

married to the women that teaches art

married to the life

married to the school

I want to sing and dance sir now who's the fool ?

And who are you to tell me this

the dreams I want I’ll have to miss

Sir is God

He's been given the right to structure life’s overnight

Now I know life is too path

Tanks and guns that will be a laugh

No not me, I’m an mega civilian

I won't leave my life right in pillion

But thanks for your advice

and i'm sure it will do

for the negative dickheads just like you

and here I sit in first class

Fuck off sir

Kiss my ass


Leeds 16/09/06